Friday, April 15, 2011

Remind me of plodding visionary





What would being the background look like? Is pretending I don't exist. But I think it is more that we live out the script the God has intended for us. What does that even look like? It means that I mean I follow whatever is given to me aka the word!! How can we living by the script with out reading it? That also mean that my script is not other people's lives but reading and living according to the living word!!!

AHH there are soo many subtle things in the song that is just so rich and that address soo much heart motives and God's character. From pride to humility, Being a master self to servant of God, self sufficiency to God's sovereignty, failure and victory. depravity and Gospel, servant-hood and kingship!!

to be honest I am being convicted just listening to this song. Reminded how much my functional life is self propulsion and not relying on Gospel engine for propagation.

Questions that rises that I need to time find out is how would this inform my real like.. what does is look like? What does it mean to be in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment