Sunday, June 12, 2011

Deception


"We tend to love lies, to be self-deluded, to be the strongest believers of our own empty arguments."- Paul Tripp

He was talking about some of the effect of the fall and I often see this within me. How I to lie to my self that everything is ok or that sin over there is not so bad, or just this once won't hurt, or if i disobey it won't harm anyone.

I am afraid to face myself because its scary and dark. It is hard to look at. when I begin to think I can't help to be overwhelmed so I lie to make it easier, so that I can "handle it".

But what is this? I think that I am the one to solve the problem forgetting that there is the ever presence of the AWESOME HELPER that reminds me of ever true reality of my justification and sanctification. Still in light of the true reality of my sin.

I still need to learn how to live with these two truth. Without uphold both of them i will crash and burn.

so yea

No comments:

Post a Comment