Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things happening in Taipei


I want to let you guys know somethings really cool happen while I was in Taipei Taiwan. I found a small 9 marks church near the National Taiwan University(NTU). I was able to meet people that love God's word and the gospel. I also met a few students from the University of Berkeley, who are on short-term missions. They are really a nice bunch of people. From the first day they didn't hesitate to get to know me and ask for my testimony. In return I got to hear most of theirs as well. It is always good to hear how God have save other people from different walks of life.

I have also been with them on a few trips to evangelize on the Campus of NTU. They are going around talking different student befriending those who want to be friends, and sharing the gospel to whoever that are willing to listen. I also been to one of their English Camps. It is where they help student practice their English speaking skills. they also included a Gospel presentation at the end as well.

Some of the fruits that I saw while I was there were a student showed interesting to start a bible study after hear the Gospel, 4 student from NTU came out to church, holding one on one or two on one meeting with some working people and also seeing one person changing from no interest to asking questions in the span of half to a year.

they are still there please pray from them. They are cool people. Some of their names are Paul, Ed, Julie, Julia, Rebecca, Natalie, Sarah, Dan, Keith, Jessica. Also pray for the Pastor of the church, his name is Matt and his wife Sanny (about to have a baby). Please pray for their church, they are a small and developing church, they have a home church to supporting them, pray that they will be steadfast in there proclamation of the gospel, and not be discourage.

I'll post some pictures when I can get it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment